Saturday, December 25, 2010

A New Swan Queen

Merry Christmas. I celebrated Christmas Eve by obviously not going to mass, and instead watching Black Swan. For the second time since seeing it at TIFF.

I have no reason to wake up early tomorrow (well, later on today since it's 1am on the 25th). No sister to come into my room at 8am bugging me to wake up so that she can open gifts. No gifts to give anyone. No gifts to unwrap myself. No family to see. No dog to pet. No big meals to eat. No snow to wade through. No cold to shiver to.

Maybe I'll head to the beach and sit there contemplating. Maybe I'll finally finish reading Jack Kerouac's  On The Road instead of using it as a coaster. Or maybe I'll meet some new and interesting people.

Even though tomorrow is just another day to me this year that holds no sort of relevance, it'll be a good summers day. Fuck yes.




Aussie Word of the Day: "Ta". I don't get this one because I think it should be "Ty", but it means "Thank you".

No comments:

Post a Comment