Monday, December 13, 2010

Road Trip

I'll be in Horsham, Victoria, which is about ... 4 or 5 hours northwest from Melbourne, tomorrow morning until Thursday night. We're supposed to meet at the office at 6am, so I have no clue how the fuck I'm going to manage that one.
The potential exists to see a kangaroo for the first time in the wild, although Horsham is a town like Lindsay would be, and I've never seen moose wandering Lindsay streets. I'm sure I won't see a roo, but I will attempt to snap a picture if I do. I will also attempt to put my right hand and foot in the pouch, and then pull it out to find my limbs covered in purple goo.



I'm not sure what time I'll be returning home on Thursday night, but I will be because I get to see the Descendents on Friday! Fuck yeah. And then the staff Christmas party is at 8PM in Melbourne at the office even though I've only been part of the company for one day. Not a bad first week. Road trip + Christmas party. The only shit thing is that I didn't make any sort of money on my first day at work. Kind of depressing, really.

I'm going to sleep right now at 10:30 to be awake by 5:30am. I probably won't go to sleep until 12:30 though.

Aussie Word of the Day: Mozzi.

I'm going to let you guys guess the answer to this one in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. The only thing I keep thinking of for Mozzi is Mozilla Firefox hahaha. So, no idea what they actually use it for... Cowboy slang? Like "mozy on over"... That can't be it. Mozzarella cheese?
    I'm gonna look it up. lol

    Also, I thought the Descendents go on at 9pm on Friday? At least that's what I remember seeing on that poster. But your christmas party's at 8?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha mosquito!!

    awesome blog daniel, i'm loving following your trip

    it's your neighbour, julia btw :)

    ReplyDelete